1. Gift Shop 12. Mining Sluice
2. Swan Pond Pavilion 13. Macaws
3. Butterfly House 14. Bounce Houses/Pavilion
4. Striped Skunk 15. Zipline Harness Shop
5. Swan Pond A. Beginner Course
6. Dromedary Camels B. Moderate Course
7. Animatronic Pandas 16. Bacterium Camels
9. Crowned Cranes 18.
10. Goat Pen 19.
11. Reindeer Barn 20. Prehistoric Dinosaurs
21. Future Expansion Area
22. Zebras 33. Barn Owl
23. 34. Barnyard Animals
24. 35. Kune Kune Pigs
25. Mandrills 36. Pony Rides
26. Colobus Monkeys 37. Black Bears
27. Addax 38. Spotted Hyena
28. Giraffes (Outside) 39. Ring Tailed Lemur
29. Giraffe Barn (Inside) 40. Black Swans
30. Turtles 41. Ostriches
31. Ravens 42. Macaws
A fan favorite place to come and enjoy a variety of butterflies. One might say this is
The bat-eared fox is a species of fox found on the African savanna. They often hunt in groups, pairing off in smaller groups while remaining in the same area. These foxes are considered to be highly social. Stop by and say "hi" to our very own Bat-Eared Foxes Sam and Dean!
Scientific name: Otocyon megalotis
Weight: 9 lbs
Conservation status: Least Concern
Length: 1.8 ft. (Adult)
Height: 12 to 16 inches tall
The Aldabra Tortoise is the second largest species of Tortoises on the planet. They have an enormous dome-shaped shell which acts as protective armor, and an incredibly long neck to tear leaves from branches.
Scientific Name: Geochelone gigantea
Gestation: Temperature dependent: In warm weather, eggs hatch in 110 days. In colder weather, about 250 days.
Number of Young: Typically 4-14 eggs
Conservation Status: Vulnerable
Distribution: The island of Aldabra and surrounding islands in Southeast Africa.
The Barbary Lion
Barbary Lions are the largest lion sub-species. A male's mane extends down the middle of the back. The tips of their ears are also black.
Scientific Name: Panthera leo leo
Weight: Males 400-600 lbs.
Females 250-400 lbs.
Gestation: 110 Days
Number of Young: 1-6
Conservation Status: Extinct in the wild.
Distribution: Native to the Atlas Mountains in Northern Africa.